background

>

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

20 & 30

I was 10 when Pretty Princess was born. Can you imagine how much I loved toting that baby around? I have uber maternal instincts and I was pretty sure she was mine. Grammy was always sweet to let me help "mother" our little baby. She is all grown up now and I get to enjoy her as my peer. This fall I turned 30 and Pretty Princess turned 20.



I had a wonderful 30th birthday. Filled with family and friends. The night before some of the goddesses dropped by to give me these tasty chocolates. They were beautiful and delicious!

The next morning, Grammy made tasty birthday waffles! Hey, there are some major benefits to living with your Momma. The boys sure enjoyed them too!














Then, my sisters kept showing up bearing gifts. Thank you Ladies! You made my 30th extra special with your presence!









Then it was on to dinner at PF Changs with EJ's folks. Oh Changys how I love you! We had lots of good fun!









I will have to do a post later about my birthday present from my hubby...a weekend of clothes shopping...just for me. It was awesome!









Pretty Princess came to the farm for a good old fashioned family party. We ate Grammy's lasagna, salad and bread sticks followed by the ever tasty funfetti cake with rainbow chip icing. It was so good!






Look at all those candles! Pretty Princess had to warm her hands over the fire.
Romeo and Pretty Princess showing us how to party!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, your husband is a keeper! Looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete