background

>

Monday, June 15, 2009

7 years of wedded bliss! :)

EJ and I were married 7 years ago today. We recorded our love story during the week of Valentine's Day. It's been a wonderful, exciting, challenging, and fulfilling ride so far.

One of the biggest blessings to come from our marriage are the little boys who ride in the back seat of the mini-van. As much as we enjoy the cowboys we also enjoy a night away! Step one in celebrating our anniversary. Take the cowboys to Grandpa and Grandma's house for the night!Grandpa surprised the boys with new fishing poles! They were so excited! They kept saying, "Bye Mommy, Bye Daddy." I'm pretty sure they meant... "Get out of here! We have some fishing to do!"Then we were foot loose and fancy free! We headed out to dinner followed by a night at Music Theatre. We realized that we are out of practice taking our own photo!

That's better!

We are privileged to have one another! I love celebrating our anniversary. Each one marks an important milestone in our lives. I am so thankful to have his hand to hold. I look forward to many more years to come! Thank you God for another year of marriage!
I love you Honey!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet post! Happy Anniversary to you both! We LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you enjoyed your away time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love how grandpa's shirt says "I Rock"... I'm sure the boys were thinking he did indeed ROCK after getting their new fishing poles. And the pic of your eyes... it's pretty cool! :) Hapy 7th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! You guys are a great couple and I'm so happy to know you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, you love birds you! You have all the right stuff to make your marriage last...God, love, and each other...everything else is blessing bonus!! Pop and I love you and can't wait to take a turn with the boys for a future anniversary celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! Isn't it an amazing gift from God, this whole marriage thing?! Yeah, it's not for cowards, but dang - what a gift!

    ReplyDelete