background

>

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'll do the dirty work!

I got this phone message from Rock Star the other day...

"Hey, I woke up with a song in my head and you are one of the few people who will understand.
"I'll do the dirty work.  I'll handle all the dirty work.  You go relax in your room."  Then she says, "I can't remember the rest and then it ends with...all you have to do is get the flume!"

I called her back and left this message...
"I'll do the dirty work.  I'll handle all the dirty work.  You go relax in your room.  I'll collect the muck and mire.  I wouldn't want you to perspire.  All you have to do is get the flume!"

Only 1980's loving little girls would know this obscure reference.

Drum roll please!

My Little Ponies: The Movie

The song starts at around 2 minutes and 49 seconds.

Enjoy this little piece of the four sisters childhood.  It's a jem.  (Remember JEM?  That is a whole different blog post)

No comments:

Post a Comment