background

>

Sunday, February 10, 2013

What to do for Valentines Day

Pop and Grammy at
Pretty Princess' and Romeo's Wedding
Pop and I celebrated Valentines Day early this year because our schedules are wacky and we won't be  together on "the" day this year...so what to do???

Pop came home with roses...steaks for the grill...and a small container of strawberry ice cream to share (he got out two spoons...one for me and one for him).  I believe Pop is getting more and more sentimental and romantic as we get older.  I like it.  A lot.

I brought home a surprise for him too.  He had a print he had been wanting to frame for his office that neither of us had gotten around to doing...so I did it.  He was surprised and pleased that I took care of it for him.

So if you are thinking about what to do for your sweetie for Valentines Day this year, you are welcome to borrow some ideas from Pop.  Or think of something your darling has wanted to get or do and take care of it for them.

Happy Valentines Day, Everyone!

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. (1 John 3:18 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment