background

>

Monday, February 6, 2017

Me and My Shadow

I'm told that when I was little, my favorite thing to do was to follow my Grammy around.  My Mom called me Grammy's shadow and I have always enjoyed that title.  I know I wasn't the only grandchild to tag along with Grammy anytime there was an opportunity; but I'd venture a guess that I was in her shadow more than most because my family was blessed to live so close to her and Grandad.  Now I have some of my own shadows from time to time and there is nothing sweeter.  I love each and every one of them more than life itself.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 91:1)
Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings (Psalm 17:8)


No comments:

Post a Comment