background

>

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Out on a walk with these cats...

is a great place to be!
 
As one of the mommas with a baby, I don't often get to sneak away with the big kids.
 
Lil' Ruthie and Q man were taking a nice long nap one beautiful afternoon at Four Sisters Farm.
 
I offered to take the four big fellas on a little walk. 
 
I needed the exercise and they needed the activity.
 
They each grabbed their buddy and away we went.
 
 
At one point, they huddled up and created some kind of plan. 
I was not privy to the plan but I did document the meeting.
 
Of course, no walk at Four Sisters Farm is complete without a stop at Grandkids' hill.  They climbed to the top and gave me their best "tough guy" look.
 
I was glad I had my camera handy for this walk. 
These are the kind of moments I want to remember forever.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, Farm Chick! Indeed those are the kind of moments we need to remember. Precious!

    ReplyDelete