background

>

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch Trip from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

EJ's company does a yearly pumpkin patch event. We help organize it and are therefore always present. This year was no exception. What was different about this year was the temperature. It was FREEZING. We had a strange cold snap in mid-October and good heavens it was cold!I take a pic of each cowboy in front of the big pumpkin every year. I am a stickler for tradition and I was going to get a pic of them each with that stinkin' pumpkin.

"Bubba, if you just stand there for a minute I will give you some candy." I was not above bribery.
Wubba wouldn't even cave for candy. As you can see by the photo I am lovingly propping him up by the pumpkin. There may be something clinically wrong with me. Look at that poor, pitiful face.
I don't think we have ever been so quick to leave the pumpkin patch party! Better luck next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment