background

>

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What are they looking at?

When I am out and about with Q I tend to get a lot of attention.  EJ thinks it is funny.  He wonders what they are noticing...

Is it the wrap I wear my baby in?



Is it the fact that my baby and I are two different colors?

Could it be the weird bottle my baby drinks from?



Is it all of the above?

I know we look a little strange but we are very friendly.  We often have long chats in various stores with complete strangers who want to know our story.  Or maybe they just want one of my baby wraps.  Or maybe they want to know where to get the bottle.

Q and I don't mind the attention.  We think we are pretty cool when we are out and about together.  Heck, we think we are pretty cool all the time.  Hee Hee.

4 comments:

  1. Baby Q gets lots of attention because he's just so beautiful ! Selling a few wraps a long the way is just bonus !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with DonnaJ...Q is adorable and just seems to "suck people in" with his personality. I think he takes after his mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...its all the above but mostly it is Q. :) I tell people all the time about my awesome friend who made my wrap and how much I LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heck, i knew you before you had the cool kids, the cool wraps and the cool bottles! you've always been cool ;)

    ReplyDelete