background

>

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Wubba!

Wubba wanted a "Duck Hunt" birthday party.

A friend made these awesome cupcakes.

Wubba went on a duck hunt early. 
We found this dead duck in the fridge before the party...little stinker!

Mommy and Daddy with their big 4 year old.

Just yesterday I was kissing his little face for the first time.

and falling deeply in love...

We were so excited to welcome him into the world.

We can hardly believe that four years have passed.

Just his presence brings us such joy.

He is a blessing and a gift.

Wubba, we love you to the moon. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, happy birthday, Wubba!!! Just seems like yesterday you and I were wading through life with 2 little boys. My how they've grown...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your precious little man! I love him and I love you guys. You are a precious family.

    ReplyDelete