background

>

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The new, new house!

Wubba sings the song, "Big House" in reference to our new house.  He likes to say, "new, new house" instead.  So cute. 

You can see the video of the song here.

These are the lyrics...

Big House

I don’t know where you lay your head
Or where you call your home
I don’t know where you eat your meals
Or where you talk on the phone
I don’t know if you got a cook
A butler or a maid
I don’t know if you got a yard
With a hammock in the shade

I don’t know if you got some shelter
Say a place to hide
I don’t know if you live with friends
In whom you can confide
I don’t know if you got a family
Say a mom or dad
I don’t know if you feel love at all
But I bet you wish you had

Come and go with me
To my fathers house
Come and go with me
To my fathers house

It’s a big big house
With lots and lots a room
A big big table
With lots and lots of food
A big big yard
Where we can play football

A big big house
Its my fathers house

All I know is a big ole house
With rooms for everyone
All I know is lots a land
Where we can play and run
All I know is you need love
And I’ve got a family
All I know is your all alone
So why not come with me?

Obviously our new house is not the same thing as Heaven but we sure do feel blessed!

Check out these pics of the boys enjoying the swing set.









Even their Daddy got in on the action.



I know you are all waiting for pics of the inside of the house.  But I'm just not ready yet!  I finally got furniture delivered on Thursday and honestly, I haven't even taken the tags off.  Life is crazy.  I promise to get things in order soon and take some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment