background

>

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A PF Chang's Memory

Last night EJ and I had a tasty Anniversary dinner at PF Chang's.  (Thank you to my sweet girlfriends who gave us the gift card!)

While we were enjoying the delicious Lettuce Wraps and Kung Pao Shrimp, I reminded EJ of a special PF Chang's memory.

April 26th, 2007...my due date with Wubba.

I was one swollen, emotional, exhausted pregnant woman.

I was feeling sorry for myself.

I wanted this baby out!

Since it didn't look like he was coming anytime soon.  I asked EJ to take me, Grammy and little Bubba to PF Chang's.  If I couldn't get my baby tonight could I at least get some tasty Chang's?

EJ said, "sure."  Anything for the crazy pregnant lady.

That afternoon, while Grammy watched Bubba, I started getting ready for dinner.

While I was showering I starting having some crazy contractions.

Then all the sudden...POP!  My water broke.

Do you know what my first thought was, "Oh no, now I'm not going to PF Chang's for dinner!"

What is wrong with me?

Needless to say we went to the hospital and not to PF Chang's.

EJ's folks brought me some delicious Chang's to my hospital room the next day.

A new baby and a tasty dinner.

Life was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment