background

>

Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Step Completed

In any project the key is to have the right help. As you can see Pop has enlisted some very talented cowboys to oversee the project.The fact is that Pop and EJ should be doing these basement posts but they are just too busy. I don't know what that Styrofoam stuff is but Pop says it is to further insulate the basement walls. Also I think it protects from any moisture. They would carefully measure the wall then cut the stuff, then stick some goop on the back and then slap it up there. How's that for technical.Oh, then Pop makes sure stuff is level. I have noticed him doing that a lot. Turns out it's important for things to be level and plum or plumb...hmmm I don't know.
That's Romeo assisting in this pic. He has come out several times to help with the project. Thanks, Romeo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's coming along and looking like Pop is, as always, taking great pains to make it right. That is one of the things I love the most about him - he carefully plans and does things right. Thanks, Pop! I'm a grateful recipient of your hard work. I love you and I love all your construction crew...wish I were there to help.

    ReplyDelete