background

>

Monday, May 25, 2009

Painting Dry-Lock on the Basement Walls

The name of the game is waterproofing the basement. We don't want moisture getting in. Pop has said he is going to do it right. I know it is taking more time but it will be worth it. Notice the doc, Lou Lou and I getting in on the painting action!



I had Lou take some pics of all the "stuff" in the basement. There is a lot of it. I like the artsy photo she took of the tools on the stair case with her Daddy and Pop working in the background.

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know that we will be popping in to check out the progress some day. Here is the deal about the pop in visit: it is what country folk do. That way I don't have to make an exact time to come by, when I may be busy and not make it or be late. You don't have to worry about whether or not I am coming and clean your house and set out drinks and snacks. I am just going to pop in some day and there will be no stress or expectations about the visit on either end. Pop in is really the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! :) I enjoy the country folk way of life. Plus, you have seen my house and myself both cleaned up and funky. Looking forward to a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to Lou, the future blogger. Way to teach her right Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to some "pop ins" at the farm when I get there...aahhh...the country life!

    ReplyDelete