background

>

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pumped & Ready


I better get my two cents in about something before baby Super Girl arrives and steals the show (and blog)...


You know how sometimes you get a gift and it just tickles you. Makes you grin from ear to ear. My dear sweet "goddess" girls always hit it out of the park when it comes to gifts. It's the beautiful thing about knowing someone for so long. You just feel it in your bones when you find the right gift for them.


Let me introduce C.C. short for Coffee Cup. This little beauty was a gift from Miss Independent. I cannot tell you how much joy I get from drinking my morning coffee out of this pink, high heeled piece of art.


EJ said, "I never would have thought to get you that." Of course he wouldn't. He is a man. Men have no need for fru fru girly gifts.


Look at her darling black pumps. I mean honestly, who thinks up this stuff?


I am starting to realize that perhaps I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with this little lady. The other day I spilled some coffee over the side and felt genuinely upset that her shoes were dirty.


Don't be too quick to judge. You all have your issues too.

1 comment: