background

>

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Gril" Snow Boots

Bubba is growing so stinkin' fast.  It seems like every time I turn around I need to purchase bigger clothes and shoes for him.

When it snowed recently, we learned that Bubba has outgrown his snow boots. 

I went to our small Wal-mart to pick up some new boots.  I saw four colors of kid's snow boots...black, blue, pink and purple.  I asked Bubba if he wanted black or blue.  He chose black. 

Away we went as happy as can be.

Fast forward a couple of days.

EJ helps Bubba get his boots on.

"FARM CHICK!" EJ yelled from the mudroom.

"Yes?" I answered.

EJ whispering so that Bubba won't hear, "These are girl's snow boots."

Me: "What?"

EJ: "Didn't you notice the delicate fur around the top?"

Me: "OH NO!  I'll get him some new ones ASAP."

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!! I'm laughing because I almost did the same thing for Jonah just this year and he is 10. Good thing E was with me to inform me that those were girls. All the boys were gone and the one's they had were way more expensive. Good luck in finding new one's!

    ReplyDelete