background

>

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I must have these...



Aren't they fantastic? I was shopping at World Market with the cowboys when my eyes fell on these lovely ladies. I quickly checked the price $14.99 each. Are you serious. I can't pay $30 for two cute chickens to live on my counter. I am way too frugal for that. (plus we are taking a budgeting course at church and I can't blow my budget on chickens!) Then I noticed a sales tag on them. They were on sale for $7.49 each. Hmmm...this sounds better. I held them in my hot little hands and thought, "What would Dave Ramsey do?" Then I bitterly put them back. When what to my wondering eyes did appear but a sign that said, "This table 1/2 of lowest clearance price." You ladies are coming home with me!

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to think of something catty to say about living in the country and decorating with chickens, but I actually like them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chickens and the price was so right! Wasn't that nice of God to put them on the clearance rack and to have you show up at just the right time? He loves us so much!

    ReplyDelete