background

>

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And the hits just keep on coming

We are still sick around here. 

EJ was down for about a day or so but he is one tough cookie and is now back to his normal routine.

I am still weak and tired.  My voice is starting to return but my throat is still a bit sore.  The good news is that I have been fever free for a couple of days.

Bubba still had a fever and a sore throat this evening.

Mr. Q is nearly done with his new antibiotic and seems to be on the mend.

Wubba woke up with a fever this morning.  He even put himself down for a nap this afternoon.  He complained that his tummy hurt all day.  Late this afternoon he asked me to hold him and tickle his back.  I grabbed a "barf bucket" and put it near us.

It's a good thing I did.

That's all I'm going to say about that.

We are ready to be healthy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment