background

>

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Day with their Daddy

On a recent Saturday, EJ took the cowboys into town to run errands. I was impressed that he was up to the challenge of both boys for the morning. To make it even more impressive...one of their errands was to get the Dog's to the Vet for a check up and shots. Do you love it? It almost seems mean that I let him head out the door with that plan. I mean, a trip to the vet with that bunch makes my stomach hurt a little and I do these things every day!

They had a wonderful time and came back with all kinds of stories to tell! EJ said they were very good at the Vet, the grocery store, the hardware store and the feed store.

I spent the morning organizing my pantry and drinking coffee while having a chat with Pop on the phone (uninterrupted). Thanks EJ! You are my hero.

Daisy and Huckleberry seemed to enjoy the outing too...shots and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment