background

>

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Heart Goes Pitter Pat...

Aunt Rock Star came out to the farm for a photo shoot with all the kiddos. She has gorgeous photos of each of them...do a post, Rock Star! :)

Anyway, I got this shot while 4 of the cousins were walking thru the field. Aren't they precious! I put memories like this deep in my heart because I know that these boys will grow up so fast. I highly doubt they will allow us the dress them in overalls when they are teenagers! Hee Hee.

5 comments:

  1. That picture is so precious. I bet it would look awesome in black and white too. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sami. That is fab. I would try a black and white or a sepia and fame it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so precious. They do grow up quick. Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wayyy too cute! Great shot FC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I envisioned!!! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete