background

>

Saturday, March 14, 2009

If you can't bring the little guys to the farm, bring a little farm to them!

Just about all that my boys talk about lately is the FARM! "when can we go to the farm? are my cousins there? Will the grumpy cat be there?" My youngest usually just adds, "Horse! Horse! neigh, mooooo mooo mommy!"
So it was glorious that my mother in law cam by today with a "pop up farm"!! And some other awesome things to play with. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pics from this afternoon...


The grumpy farmer

That's MINE!

 Trying to ride a very tiny horse..


YEE HAWWWW!







4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I think the Cowboys will want to play at your farm now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew the superheroes were really farmers in disguise! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my little super nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a great Nana to get something that her grandsons are so "into!"

    ReplyDelete