background

>

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Perfect

Perfect for my country/chicken kind of kitchen! It even has the same color theme! This sign was a gift from my country neighbors. They live 4+ miles from here. The saying makes me smile. I am hopeful we will have a harvest to share very soon! EJ needs to do a post about his latest garden developments. Things are getting exciting!

I should mention that my girlfriend's husband is actually the one who picked this out for me. I have the best girlfriends and I'll tell you what...they come with some pretty amazing men!

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice. I love that you mentioned that her husband picked it out. He, he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're twinsies because he got me the same one and I also hung it in my dinning room...I think it is time to start planting potatoes and onions next week. We always plant them on St. Patrick's Day and pull them on Fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete